Reply #75 on: June 11, 2009, 08:13:14 pm
Brigh you addict!! ;D

Brigh

• Ravens Officer
  • Big Mouf
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #76 on: June 12, 2009, 08:14:18 am
I know, just can't help it at the moment - every other game I attempt to play (apart from Planetside) just doesn't hold my attention like WoW so keep reactivating my subs!

I know you all want to start playing again - even Eko created another new alt last night!!

I'm sure when I get bored of alliance I'll skip onto my Horde warrior and warlock and get them to 80 as wouldn't mind seeing the WoTLK horde quests :) Plus a warrior holding 2 x 2 handed weapons just looks amazing!

Brigh :D

Kilgour LVL 80 Gnome Rogue WOW
Kilgour LVL 70 BE Warlock WOW
Brigheiss LVL 70 Orc Warrior WOW
Brigh BR23 CR2 NC Planetside Gemini
Brigh BR26 CR3 TR Planetside Werner

xann

• Ravens Member
  • Loud Mouf
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: June 12, 2009, 01:00:49 pm
WotlK was fine, infact it was pretty good, until you got to 80th lvl. Then the PvP became the worst its ever been.

Brigh

• Ravens Officer
  • Big Mouf
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #78 on: June 12, 2009, 02:51:00 pm
true - when I got to 80 on my rogue I played PVP constantly but you are right, soon become bored with it!

Lasiien

• Ravens Member
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: June 12, 2009, 03:20:39 pm
even Eko created another new alt last night!

pfft and thats news ? ;) He prolly had to delete his level 7 rogue altaltalt to create it ;)

You want to see more quests ? thought you hated them ? :)

PvP in wow was never that good though Xan :) I guess its back to FPS's if you really want an (equal) challenge?

eKo

• Ravens Member
  • Ravens Officer
  • Loud Mouf
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #80 on: June 13, 2009, 08:44:05 am
pfft and thats news ? ;) He prolly had to delete his level 7 rogue altaltalt to create it ;)
No wai! I still had an open slot, ha!

Actually enjoying playing my new lowbie pally, guess in part it's because levelling goes so fast, on my DK it's kinda zzz.

Katsui :: Huldra :: Blades/Assault Rifle
Spookks :: Huldra :: Pistols/Elementalism

xann

• Ravens Member
  • Loud Mouf
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: June 15, 2009, 12:56:11 am
PvP in wow was never that good though Xan :) I guess its back to FPS's if you really want an (equal) challenge?

Equal challenges are too easy :) i haven't been playing anything for awhile now, the odd bit on EVE now and then and TOEE(temple of elemental evil)

btw, i still have left4dead, any1 else be intreasted in shooting some zombies again one Saturday?

ps. i did play my gnome rogue again for abit(62-70), but got bored quickly

Lasiien

• Ravens Member
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: June 16, 2009, 07:54:48 pm
Hi Xan, whilst i have moved house now things are still a bit hectic so will pass for the time being... sorry !

xann

• Ravens Member
  • Loud Mouf
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: July 24, 2009, 05:17:34 pm
heya all

whos still playing this? anything changed much?

Lasiien

• Ravens Member
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: July 28, 2009, 06:46:57 pm
I'm assuming you mean WOTLK ? In which case no, though Chrono and Xanatos had a good go at trying to get me back ;) (apparently they need ranged pewpew)

Curious how Brigh and eko are getting on though ? And Cern... still playing?

Cernos

• Space Hamster
  • Administrator
  • Huge Mouf
    • View Profile
Reply #85 on: July 28, 2009, 09:24:42 pm
Oddly enough I just resubbed to WoW after a six month gap. I've given up on WAR - I played on the US servers for a couple of months, its still got some major showstopping issues that I think can never be fixed and last two patches made things worse not better. Then I tried EVE and whilst my subs are still running I've gotten bored and stopped - I just didn't get drawn in, I guess most of the game is the politics of corporations and I dunno if I can be arsed with it tbh. So decided it was a case of better the devil you know and so back to WoW. Legion Inc are still going strong so I'll do a bit of raiding again, but I'm too busy these days with my creative projects to spend as much time as I used to, so we'll see.

Brigh

• Ravens Officer
  • Big Mouf
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #86 on: July 29, 2009, 08:54:16 am
I'm afraid that my gaming time has been greatly reduced due to Uni commitments but that all ends on the 8th Oct when I finish my course.

In the mean time I've been playing Planetside and found out the other day there is a server merge going on so I will be able to play all my old characters again :D

Once my course is finished I will start looking for a new online game to play, if I can't find anything then I may re-sub WoW again.

Lasiien

• Ravens Member
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: July 29, 2009, 06:53:40 pm
WAR sent me a come back and play for free thingie but i wasn't really interested (actually got one for LOTRO and AOC as well so they must all be trying to drum up summer business or something).

Did you know Mark Jacobs was usurped as head of Mythic ? Apparently EA are going to merge Bioware and Mythic and the Bioware guy got the top job and Mark Jacobs left (http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/70303). Hope that doesn't mean that Mythic peeps get their hands on the old republic and fill it full of crap !

Brigh, back to planetside eh ? :) Anything actually changed or they just milking everyone for every penny now ?

las

Cernos

• Space Hamster
  • Administrator
  • Huge Mouf
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: July 29, 2009, 08:50:19 pm
Yeah, rumour mill says that MJ got the shove rather than walked, but more likely it was one of those "we'll give you a chance to walk and maintain your dignity" things.

Most of Mythic's dev team have been seconded to Bioiware to get Old Republic launched on time. So I guess that's another promising MMO that just got a torpedo below the waterline :D

Lasiien

• Ravens Member
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: July 30, 2009, 07:04:55 pm
aye, I'm sure they'll have great concepts like useless loot with stats you don't need ! :) bbllleeeeehhh