Saxif · 16434

Saxif

• Chief Navigator
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
    • Email
on: February 23, 2010, 07:30:33 pm
Either of you know whats going down with the EU toons?  I keep reading threads about mirror servers about those who had already subscribed being able to log in about ppl logging in naked with no kit e.t.c.  I can't really work out what I should be able to do, all I know is that the GOA-eu site is down and I can only log into my US account to check subscription e.t.c.  None of the passwords and usernames I got for me EU account which I logged into the subscription pages a few weeks ago work, I can't log in to the server with those details and apparently my Master Account Name and Password don't exist!  Is this normal?

I am a little worried even though I don't believe I'll gte my old accounts back till I am logged in and playing!

Sax.

<Currently thinking of something amazing to write ...>

Cernos

• Space Hamster
  • Administrator
  • Huge Mouf
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 09:20:57 pm
You have to log in to the separate EU account management pages:

https://eu-accounts.eamythic.com/

You should find your EU login details work here, but they won't work on the normal US account management pages. Dunno if they plan to merge the two systems at some point. I doubt GOA have made it easy for Mythic to combine the two databases.

If you manage to login you won't find much you can do there. They still haven't enabled account re-activation and there's been no announcement on when this will happen though have seen unofficial posts which say 1-2 weeks.

Brigh

• Ravens Officer
  • Big Mouf
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 09:38:15 pm
Hope it is soon - don't feel like leveling that much if I have the possibility to utilise my old toons

Brigh :D

Kilgour LVL 80 Gnome Rogue WOW
Kilgour LVL 70 BE Warlock WOW
Brigheiss LVL 70 Orc Warrior WOW
Brigh BR23 CR2 NC Planetside Gemini
Brigh BR26 CR3 TR Planetside Werner

Saxif

• Chief Navigator
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 10:18:18 pm
I don't exist ... Typical ... Saw my account when GOA where in charge but now they transfered no dice ... Time to talk to customer support again  :-[

Sax.

Cernos

• Space Hamster
  • Administrator
  • Huge Mouf
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 10:20:43 pm
I don't exist ... Typical ... Saw my account when GOA where in charge but now they transfered no dice ... Time to talk to customer support again  :-[

Sax.

You've tried here:

https://eu-accounts.eamythic.com/

?

Brigh

• Ravens Officer
  • Big Mouf
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 09:49:49 am
Tried both my accounts on that website and as you say I managed to login but couldn't do anything else.

I wish there was a way to see what chars I had on each realm - I should have had the forsight to make a list as I know that I filled up all my slots with level 30 chars when it was free to do the /level but can't remember what I made :(

Saxif

• Chief Navigator
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #6 on: February 24, 2010, 11:20:01 am
Yeah, I used that link Cern :(  Not enitrely sure why I cannot log in now but did previously and changed my address data e.t.c.  I'll look into it, maybe I am putting something in wrongly but what ever it is, it's not obvious (to me).  Will chase it up tonight ...

Sax.

Brigh

• Ravens Officer
  • Big Mouf
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #7 on: February 24, 2010, 12:39:18 pm
Hope you get it sorted Sax - have you requested your account password again? I made that mistake a while ago - I was putting in the username/password I used to enter the game but forgot to access account management it uses a different password - requested a new one and hey presto it worked :)

Saxif

• Chief Navigator
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #8 on: February 24, 2010, 07:53:04 pm
Chased it up and sorted it fairly easily, panicking over nothing ... feel silly now  :o

I do have a months subscription running on my old EU account though which is wierd, seems they gave me a free month ... Kinda cool if I get to use it.

Sax.

Edit - Apparently both active and inactive accounts get the extra free month.  Check the NFD forums for info on how to get onto the EU servers, I am heading over there to check myself out once I am patched up and stuff.  Also think the guild are going over tonight to do stuff as they cba to RvR when all their old toons are coming back.  Dunno if they are doing FB stuff, or if it'll be BG stuff, either way I wanna see if I exist!

Cernos

• Space Hamster
  • Administrator
  • Huge Mouf
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: February 24, 2010, 09:05:21 pm
Nice one, thanks for the heads up Sax. I've patched up and found my EU login is indeed active. I've been able to log into the Prydwen archive server and all my old toons are there. Ywain isn't yet on the freexfer list, but at least can access the toons and know they are there.

For anyone else wanting to do this, all you need to do is:

1) Make a copy of your US Daoc folder. Call it Daoc EU or whatever.

2) Download the following: http://darkageofcamelot.com/international/goa/daoc-patch-eu.zip

3) Copy the two files inside the Zip over the files in your Daoc EU Folder.

4) Launch camelot.exe and patch up. You should now be able to log in to the Prydwen archive server.

Saxif

• Chief Navigator
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #10 on: February 24, 2010, 09:09:55 pm
Bah, you must have a faster connection than me cos I am still downloading, at 72% currently.  I did manage to get my Vent working, took some fiddling though and gave me something to do during the last 70% odd of patching :)

Are the NFD clan on the EU server?  I am gonna wait out the last 25% before doing anything I think.

Sax.

Edit - Can't log into the game but can log into my account.  I only have 1 name for a master account and 1 password ... any ideas?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 09:33:15 pm by Saxif »

Brigh

• Ravens Officer
  • Big Mouf
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #11 on: February 24, 2010, 10:39:37 pm
right logged on and checked my accounts which has now left me in a pickle! I forgot how many level30 accounts I made when I did /level so I have lots of scope to increase the chars I have - it means I have 3 accounts all with a level 50 on it lol

Saxif

• Chief Navigator
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #12 on: February 24, 2010, 10:41:10 pm
You used the same name/password combo that you use to log into your account page?

Brigh

• Ravens Officer
  • Big Mouf
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #13 on: February 24, 2010, 10:42:49 pm
yep I did

Saxif

• Chief Navigator
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #14 on: February 24, 2010, 10:48:41 pm
<head butts keyboard>

Must have dled something wrong, but can't use US name/pass to log in and it says EU, maybe I don't have any characters and GOA ate them alogn with Lasien and Cardannach!!!

Sax.