Anything going on with EU?

Saxif · 16436

Brigh

• Ravens Officer
  • Big Mouf
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #30 on: February 25, 2010, 02:45:19 pm
I hope it does happen, with the chars I've got it should keep me very busy in the near future :)

Brigh :D

pfft, i don't ever remember you being busy on your warden ;) In fact i think you went and did your shopping n stuff? ;)

Times have changed - I get to spec in shield so I can just put some points in mastery of blocking and with my bubble up just go out for days and not die! if I get ML8 and bodyguard even better as I can't move!

Kilgour LVL 80 Gnome Rogue WOW
Kilgour LVL 70 BE Warlock WOW
Brigheiss LVL 70 Orc Warrior WOW
Brigh BR23 CR2 NC Planetside Gemini
Brigh BR26 CR3 TR Planetside Werner

Brigh

• Ravens Officer
  • Big Mouf
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #31 on: February 25, 2010, 10:02:43 pm
Duplicate account name response from GOA support..

Thank you for contacting Dark Age of Camelot Support.  Once we are to the point of merging accounts and characters into the Mythic system fully, your Login Name may need to change due to duplicate account name conflicts. Please remember that your master account is used to log in to the account center while the product account is used to login to the game. We will create a master account for each GOA user with the same name and password as their old GOA DAoC account. Please continue to watch the Camelot Herald (http://www.camelotherald.com/news/index.php) for more details on when this will occur. You may also want to review the FAQ located here: (http://www.darkageofcamelot.com/international/goa/) If you have any further questions or would like to speak to a Technical or Billing support staff member, please feel free to reply to this email or call (650) 628-1001. Dark Age of Camelot's phone support hours are 10 AM - 10 PM EST daily

Brigh :D

Kilgour LVL 80 Gnome Rogue WOW
Kilgour LVL 70 BE Warlock WOW
Brigheiss LVL 70 Orc Warrior WOW
Brigh BR23 CR2 NC Planetside Gemini
Brigh BR26 CR3 TR Planetside Werner