Looks cool (assuming it's true).

Lasiien

• Ravens Member
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 08, 2005, 11:07:02 am
Very nice ! :)

I bet it's free too ! (Yes i am still very, very bitter ;))

Ozymandias

Reply #2 on: April 08, 2005, 02:12:51 pm
May well be free.  As far as I can see there's going to be one evil mutha of a quest to get it though.

Not that I'll be worrying about that for some time...  I'm yet to spend more than 5 mins in a contested area!

Ask any Warlock and they'd probably trade the free horsey for a few well placed buffs / fixes.  I'm enjoying playing mine, but there's a few things that could be improved.

Saxif

• Chief Navigator
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #3 on: April 08, 2005, 03:17:59 pm
Out of interest what do you think needs fixing about the class?

... and yeah i think they r introducing several new quests including an Infernal quest for warlocks ... cant wait till they patch :)

<Currently thinking of something amazing to write ...>

Lasiien

• Ravens Member
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 08, 2005, 04:37:35 pm
Well personally i think they need mail, seems a bit harsh giving a tank only cloth ! ;)

Ozymandias

Reply #5 on: April 21, 2005, 10:55:19 am
Leather at least - the Warlock can be specced to do a fair bit of melee damage (especially with the new and improved Firestone).  Skinning your victims fits well with the whole Necro / Dark Arts side of the Warlock.

I'm probably not best placed to say what needs fixing at the moment - still only lvl25.  Going from what I've read on the forums (taking most of it with liberal amounts of salt...)

I think getting all of our skills to work as described would be a good start.

Some sort of root spell would be nice too.  Perhaps some sort of bear-hug from the voidwalker?  Make Fear insta-cast please :O)

Someone suggested that we should be able to take on a Demonic Form at higher levels.  That'd be a bit funky :O)

Shards are a pain, but I don't really see a better way of doing it.  Removing the need for shards would make us a bit overpowered or require far too great a change to the class.

I don't understand why the "paranoia bug" is a bug - increasing stealth detection is a pish skill, having it generate aggro at the same time isn't necessarily a bad thing.  If anything they should consider reducing the ability to spam this skill, but leave the aggro creation in.