Saxif

• Chief Navigator
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
    • Email
on: January 23, 2010, 08:03:39 pm
Ok,

I propose starting a new thread for Artifacts, Champions Levels and Dragonsworn gear, where what ever we find out we share.  I found this on VNboards, I'll link the thread as its a long one.  It seems the items have a enchantment on them and 4 spaces for SC slot and you can add the items bonus again (see the bottom of the thread).

http://vnboards.ign.com/trade_skills/b20673/103047533/p1/?0

Sax.

<Currently thinking of something amazing to write ...>

Cernos

• Space Hamster
  • Administrator
  • Huge Mouf
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 08:21:28 pm
That list is the crafted Dragonsworn gear. The stuff you buy using the scales that drop in Sheeroe is different, it already has stats and resists on it. Have a search for "Dragonslayer" gear to find that (haven't found a nice tidy list anywhere yet). Probably a combination of Dragonslayer, SC'd Dragonsworn and the odd artifact or two, plus jewelry from quests and merchants is the way to go. Also don't forget that all classes get a very nice weapon automatically from Champion Level 5 (or sooner if you do all the unlock quests, but easier to just ding CL5).

Saxif

• Chief Navigator
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 09:23:17 pm
Right.

So any crafter can make this Dragonsworn stuff?

Sax.

<Currently thinking of something amazing to write ...>

Cernos

• Space Hamster
  • Administrator
  • Huge Mouf
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 10:05:21 pm
Yep, you can buy it from housing merchants or get a guild crafter to make. Essentially it is the same as normal level 51 crafted gear but with an extra SC slot pre-filled with an extra bonus, things like +40 hit cap, +5% healing bonus or so on. This bonus slot is in addition to the normal four SC slots but cannot be changed. So make sure at the time of buying what the extra bonus is.