Saxif

• Chief Navigator
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
    • Email
on: March 01, 2005, 01:23:14 pm
G'day All,

Some of you may know that a couple of days ago i managed to make the fabled Spider Silk Boots, this is a blue magic item.  I then enchanted it with +3 agility and put it up for auction, i was asking a 3.5gold starting bid and a 5g buyout, cheaper than the only other pair of non-enchanted spider silk boots on there.  

When they sold i recieved only 6silver 67 copper, i thought i may have made a mistake due to it being late and me being tired.  I wrote to the GM, and waited a response, the response i got is  .....

Account: SAXIF
Date of Ticket: 2005/02/27 01:19:04
Description of Ticket: Auction house sale returned wrong amount of money

Greetings Edward,

We are aware of this problem affecting some of our players at the moment, and are working to correct the problem as soon as possible. Any news of a fix for this will be posted on the main news page or the forums. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Your ticket has been closed; however, please do not hesitate to contact us, in-game, if you require help with another issue. Please do not reply to this email as you will receive an automated response.

Regards,

English Game Master Team
Blizzard Europe

I'm unsure if i am gonna be credited the right amount of money yet, or if i have just dipped out.  I thought you should all be aware of this before putting on any big items.

Sax.

<Currently thinking of something amazing to write ...>

Brigh

• Ravens Officer
  • Big Mouf
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #1 on: March 01, 2005, 02:00:02 pm
I wonder if the person who brought it got charged 6 silver....

Hope you get your money back

Brigh :D

Kilgour LVL 80 Gnome Rogue WOW
Kilgour LVL 70 BE Warlock WOW
Brigheiss LVL 70 Orc Warrior WOW
Brigh BR23 CR2 NC Planetside Gemini
Brigh BR26 CR3 TR Planetside Werner

Lasiien

• Ravens Member
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile