Brigh · 12607

Brigh

• Ravens Officer
  • Big Mouf
    • View Profile
    • Email
on: June 13, 2007, 08:12:50 am
Hey All

Just thought I would create a post to see what we are all doing..

I'm currently dedicating myself to Planetside and not looking at anything else (although I did buy the game Prey for ?5 from Play.com). Not missing WoW to much, I think the only thing I miss is that I'm unable to play alongside you lot awwwwww...

Anyway lets use this post to keep each other updated and perhaps soon we will find another game which we all want to play and meet up again... if only so I can kick Saxif's ass at it!!

Brigh :D

Kilgour LVL 80 Gnome Rogue WOW
Kilgour LVL 70 BE Warlock WOW
Brigheiss LVL 70 Orc Warrior WOW
Brigh BR23 CR2 NC Planetside Gemini
Brigh BR26 CR3 TR Planetside Werner

Saxif

• Chief Navigator
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 08:36:35 am
Everyone wants to beat da man!! (i.e me!!)  :D

Sup Brigh, we're still playing alot of WoW, I even managed to make that epic BP (Breastplate of Kings) that you were going for and have gotten Brigh 2 pieces of Felsteel (good tanking gear, craftable from drops).  We're raiding Kara atm, and starting to get further, though they did nerf it a little, and we're slowly getting better equiped as a raid.

A game to look out for btw, though not multi-player is Overlord, it look awesome, some real cool dark humour in it, think I pointed it out to you guys before, its the one were you can command your Evul Minions to attack villagers and joy ride sheep!!  I reckon its gonna be alot of fun, pretty sure the demo is out now, intending to dl it when I find a day I am not raiding :)  Should be released end of the month ..

Other than that just chillin' really  :cool:

Anyway mate,

Take it easy,

Sax.

<Currently thinking of something amazing to write ...>

Brigh

• Ravens Officer
  • Big Mouf
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 10:20:54 am
Quote from: Saxif
Everyone wants to beat da man!! (i.e me!!)  :D

Sup Brigh, we're still playing alot of WoW, I even managed to make that epic BP (Breastplate of Kings) that you were going for and have gotten Brigh 2 pieces of Felsteel (good tanking gear, craftable from drops).  We're raiding Kara atm, and starting to get further, though they did nerf it a little, and we're slowly getting better equiped as a raid.

Sax.

Cool - I had a look at the wow armoury last night and I noticed you have been doing some good work with him - i'm happy you were able to make the BP - makes all that hardwork to level up blacksmithing worth it!

Cernos

• Space Hamster
  • Administrator
  • Huge Mouf
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 01:37:58 pm
Currently I'm playing LOTRO. Got a couple of characters running, a Dwarf Guardian called Cernli on Snowbourn server (did everyone else stop playing or create new characters? I havent seen you on). And a Hobbit Burglar called Cern on the Laurelin RP server (wanted to see how a RP server played as never tried one before). Guardian is fun but I'm really enjoying the Burglar, he's a slippery little eel and has reached level 18 without being defeated (I'm pushing for the level 20 undefeated title).

LOTRO is a beautiful looking game and gameplay is keeping me interested so far. However the advancement is 95% quest driven so you have to get out of the grinding mobs mindset from Daoc/Wow. Sometimes working out quest after quest feels like a bit of a slog, though they've worked hard to make interesting quests. As a result I tend to play shorter sessions than I did with WoW (but actually this is a good thing for RL). Not sure about long term interest in LOTRO, but will potter around in it for a little while yet. Warhammer Online is the game I'm waiting on.

Brigh

• Ravens Officer
  • Big Mouf
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 02:25:12 pm
I'm looking forward to Warhammer as well - I did have a look at LOTR but probably going to give it a miss - I need to play a game where it doesn't matter if you play for just 15 mins or 3 hours.

Lasiien

• Ravens Member
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 14, 2007, 11:26:10 am
Hello All,

Still playing wow with sax xan and eko (and carco+vort still drop in on us occasionally). Currently having to listen to eko being bored and whine each week about being heal spec'd, really getting frustrating so I may have to hack him and respec him back to pewpew ;)

Sax seems to be enjoying tanking about a bit on brigh (well we all knew he really wanted warrior didnt we ;)), though obviously he's not as good as you were brigh ;)

Xan just powerleveled blacksmith and got himself a nice imbalanced mace (which is going to be even more imbalanced when he upgrades it)

As for me I've been working on tailoring and getting some pretty nice pve gear, though i dont pvp as much as i should :)

Stopped playing LOTRO cern because i didnt really have the time for both games, so much invested in wow and LOTRO didnt offer anything groundbreakingly new. However, I agree with ya the graphics and storyline were pretty nice and I enjoyed just exploring about places :)

Am glad you are still enjoying PS Brigh, how it that outfit you were a trial member for going ? I guess you are an indispensable tank driver or something now ? :)

I plan to play WAR as next big game, signed up for beta also.

Take care :)

Las

Brigh

• Ravens Officer
  • Big Mouf
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #6 on: June 14, 2007, 11:48:38 am
Quote from: Lasiien

Am glad you are still enjoying PS Brigh, how it that outfit you were a trial member for going ? I guess you are an indispensable tank driver or something now ? :)

I made it in - currently in their academy where you group with the "elite players" but don't have permission to access the TeamSpeak channel - someone has to move you into it. Once you get x amount of points within the trial outfit you are then promoted into the main outfit.

Having a really good time with it at the moment and although I looked at battlefield 2142 I didn't enjoy it, the graphics are a lot better than planetside but you lose the community feel as you are put into a fight with 63 other randoms.

Will stick with PS for now - if anyone else wants to play (you know you want to) then give me a shout and I will make sure I hunt you down and kill you (if non - nc) :P

Lasiien

• Ravens Member
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: June 14, 2007, 02:46:44 pm
Nice Brigh, this mean you will be one of the elite soon then ? :)

Brigh

• Ravens Officer
  • Big Mouf
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #8 on: June 14, 2007, 05:45:14 pm
Quote from: Lasiien
Nice Brigh, this mean you will be one of the elite soon then ? :)

Well I was always elite..... honest lol

Yeah hopefully soon - not in any great rush anyway :)

Darkly

• Ravens Member
  • Loud Mouf
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #9 on: June 14, 2007, 07:53:20 pm
We're currently not playing anything... we're moving up North to the Highlands next week, Hel is helping a friend run her business (health shop) for a while, probably won't get ADSL sorted up there as it might only be a temporary thing, got to see how it all goes. So no online gaming for a little while, probably. Poo ;)

Lotro was quite enjoyable I thought, I was getting a bit burnt out on WoW anyway... however, War will probably be the next one we partake of seriously.

Either that or Hello Kitty Island Adventure :)

Hope you're all keeping well anyway and see you soon-ish!

Cernos

• Space Hamster
  • Administrator
  • Huge Mouf
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: June 14, 2007, 10:01:43 pm
Quote from: Darkly
We're currently not playing anything... we're moving up North to the Highlands next week

Highlands ... nice one, it's stunning up there. What part of the Highlands are you headed to?

Evander

• Ravens Member
  • Shut Yer Mouf
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #11 on: June 14, 2007, 11:42:22 pm
Quote from: Brigh
I made it in - currently in their academy where you group with the "elite players" but don't have permission to access the TeamSpeak channel - someone has to move you into it. Once you get x amount of points within the trial outfit you are then promoted into the main outfit.

Having a really good time with it at the moment and although I looked at battlefield 2142 I didn't enjoy it, the graphics are a lot better than planetside but you lose the community feel as you are put into a fight with 63 other randoms.

Will stick with PS for now - if anyone else wants to play (you know you want to) then give me a shout and I will make sure I hunt you down and kill you (if non - nc) :P

Hello,
Pfft u joined Mercs oh dear :( i still play PS and BF2142 abit when i get the time also been playing abit of EvE

Currently playing Swtor & BF3 waiting for Planetside 2
WoW - Inactive (To many level 85's)
DAoC - Inactive
Evander - Druid - Level 50
Evand - Enchanter - Level 50

Brigh

• Ravens Officer
  • Big Mouf
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #12 on: June 15, 2007, 08:25:53 am
hell yeah! having the best time so far playing with the mercs, although I do enjoy going solo and joining the zerggggg in some of the 3 way matches that go on.

Lasiien

• Ravens Member
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: June 15, 2007, 10:10:54 am
Quote from: Darkly

Either that or Hello Kitty Island Adventure :)

Oh! Can't wait for it ;)

Hey Evan, glad to see you dropping by also :-)

Are PurpleValor (vanu) still going Brigh - my old outfit :)

eKo

• Ravens Member
  • Ravens Officer
  • Loud Mouf
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #14 on: June 15, 2007, 11:00:48 am
Quote from: Saxif
A game to look out for btw, though not multi-player is Overlord, it look awesome, some real cool dark humour in it, think I pointed it out to you guys before, its the one were you can command your Evul Minions to attack villagers and joy ride sheep!!  I reckon its gonna be alot of fun, pretty sure the demo is out now, intending to dl it when I find a day I am not raiding :)  Should be released end of the month ..

Played the demo (it's way too short) and it seems a fun game, reminds me a lot of Dungeon Keeper. Burning those halflings was really funny :).

Katsui :: Huldra :: Blades/Assault Rifle
Spookks :: Huldra :: Pistols/Elementalism