The Music/Video Thread

xann · 9907

Lasiien

• Ravens Member
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: May 06, 2012, 04:00:10 pm
So I like some of the belgian stuff eko, Goose sounds pretty nice, and also The Black Box Revelation sound like they are heavily influenced by Manchester :) Interesting take on Nothing else matters too !

Cern - loved that Tom Waits song, I'll have to look up more. Not heard much about him before but he sounds like a nutter ! I also love The Cure and like Neil Young a fair bit (though there is way too much to collect of his!). I saw that Bjork performance on Jool's too, she is utterly bonkers :)

Dredg sound interesting Xan, but I have half a mind they sound allot like u2 (maybe the combination of the guys vocals and the delays on the guitar). That bassist from King Prawn is funny as anything :D (and very into his music lol!). Also love Jose Gonzalez, that was a really cool album.

Okay here's a few more for ya:

Gaslight Anthem - The '59 Sound

Alexi Murdoch - Breathe (live)

Netsky - Iron Heart (Belgian dub step! right back at ya eko!)

Muse - Stockholm Syndrome

Levellers - Fifteen Years

These last two not for the faint of heart:

Camo & Krooked - Run Riot (Sub Zero remix)

Asking Alexandria - To The Stage

xann

• Ravens Member
  • Loud Mouf
    • View Profile

Lasiien

• Ravens Member
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: August 02, 2012, 10:55:33 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wM58YXp2x0 :D (yes, pretty much the comic strip/young ones, get to 3.55 ish if you cant stand it !!)

hahah !

Lasiien

• Ravens Member
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: August 02, 2012, 10:58:49 pm
oh and also for those with more modern bad taste ! (WARNING, very bad taste etc! but for those that remember your 80's glam rock.........!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqngrRBIpkw

Lasiien

• Ravens Member
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: August 02, 2012, 11:21:13 pm
and erm to maybe restore some credibility, though I think with you guys i may have already lost it !!! :)

Camo & Krooked - Cryptkeeper (I really do love this whole song mmmmmnnnnnnn......  but that breakdown at 2.10 or so is awesome!!!)