Rift

Cernos · 19123

Brigh

• Ravens Officer
  • Big Mouf
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #15 on: March 08, 2011, 11:23:43 am
I'm up for a dungeon crawl as well, just completed all the quests in Silverwood.

It was chaos last night with the amount of invasions and rifts - I spent the 1st hour trying to dodge them all while killing quest mobs before giving up and joining in :)

Kilgour LVL 80 Gnome Rogue WOW
Kilgour LVL 70 BE Warlock WOW
Brigheiss LVL 70 Orc Warrior WOW
Brigh BR23 CR2 NC Planetside Gemini
Brigh BR26 CR3 TR Planetside Werner

xann

• Ravens Member
  • Loud Mouf
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: March 08, 2011, 02:00:15 pm
Sounds fun. Like Cern i got bored with WoW again and packed it in, even gave Carco my main toon (xfered it to his account).

This Rift game sounds and looks good, and will prolly get it myself sometime soon.

But like Las i got a small list of games i want to play atm :P Dragon Age 2, Fight Night Champoin, Arkham City (not sure when this ones due) and i want to go back and get Mass Effect 2 aswell. So a Time Sinkers not gonna fit in well atm.

I'm sure i'll get the MMO pull soon tho and give this a whirl :D

Hope it keeps entertaining :)

Cernos

• Space Hamster
  • Administrator
  • Huge Mouf
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: March 08, 2011, 05:27:25 pm
Looks like there's now enough of us to form our own guild. Going to use the Legion name. I'm going to get the ball rolling next I'm on, but probably won't be able to form the guild until Wednesday at the earliest. There's a thread about it here:

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Legion_Inc/index.php?showtopic=2564&st=25&#last

Saxif

• Chief Navigator
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #18 on: March 08, 2011, 09:22:41 pm
I like the sound of it tbh.  I always liked the idea of a invasion mechanic since they tried to bring it out about 5 years ago in a game that unfortunately sunk.  I will see how quick I can get reconnected :)

Sax.

<Currently thinking of something amazing to write ...>

Brigh

• Ravens Officer
  • Big Mouf
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #19 on: March 09, 2011, 09:42:24 am
The invasions are fun and it also helps you level, gain items and also keeps the game fresh (for now anyway) :)

Brigh :D

xann

• Ravens Member
  • Loud Mouf
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: March 09, 2011, 08:12:04 pm
Well, i ended up getting this today with a Game Card i forgot about in my wallet :P

Will have a little look tonight and fire it up properly tomoz.

Saxif

• Chief Navigator
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #21 on: March 09, 2011, 10:18:36 pm
You pick it up in town, or did you have to order it from somewhere?

<Currently thinking of something amazing to write ...>

xann

• Ravens Member
  • Loud Mouf
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: March 09, 2011, 11:15:04 pm
In town, ?29.99

Cernos

• Space Hamster
  • Administrator
  • Huge Mouf
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: March 10, 2011, 05:51:15 pm
The Legion Inc rift guild has been formed. We're on the Argent server, Guardian side for anyone joining the game soon (Xann, Sax etc).

xann

• Ravens Member
  • Loud Mouf
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: March 11, 2011, 02:34:40 am
I'm liking it alot, and am very impressed how smooth and graphicly pleasing it is for a game that got released a matter of days ago. I'm also able to run it at the highest video specs smoothly, so happy with that :)

Love the way they've made the classes.

I have made up a Human "tanky" Warrior called Xanic atm, but will prolly give the other base classes a try before i settle on a character... see what sleathin's like :D

Brigh

• Ravens Officer
  • Big Mouf
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #25 on: March 11, 2011, 09:10:05 am
I have a few points in the assassin class so I get stealth - it would seem that its only active for 30 seconds and then it will de-stealth you so you can't do like in other games just turn stealth on and relax :)

I probably suspect there are some talents you can get that will enable you to extend the 30 seconds

Shi

• Chief Nooplet
  • Ravens Officer
  • Lil' Mouf
  • Napping FTW~
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #26 on: March 11, 2011, 09:19:07 am
I'm liking it alot, and am very impressed how smooth and graphicly pleasing it is for a game that got released a matter of days ago. I'm also able to run it at the highest video specs smoothly, so happy with that :)

Love the way they've made the classes.

I have made up a Human "tanky" Warrior called Xanic atm, but will prolly give the other base classes a try before i settle on a character... see what sleathin's like :D
hey Xann,
duno if you have allready a Legion Inc forum account, you did play WoW on SC early days also no? cant recall :)
anyhow, make one if you want, and I'll enable ya the access to our boards, so you can see our 'Rift threads' .
Not so many so far, but might grow.

Shi

• Chief Nooplet
  • Ravens Officer
  • Lil' Mouf
  • Napping FTW~
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #27 on: March 11, 2011, 10:02:22 am
I have a few points in the assassin class so I get stealth - it would seem that its only active for 30 seconds and then it will de-stealth you so you can't do like in other games just turn stealth on and relax :)

I probably suspect there are some talents you can get that will enable you to extend the 30 seconds

maybe i missed out some talents, but i checked rogue trees (those sounding stealthish ;)) and Assassin has a 21 pts talent called improved stealth, which as i read it make stealth unlimitted

Brigh

• Ravens Officer
  • Big Mouf
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #28 on: March 11, 2011, 11:07:00 am
Its possibly - I've mainly been exploring the bladedancer soul tree so I would be surprised if there wasn't some talent that extends the stealth time

Lasiien

• Ravens Member
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: March 11, 2011, 08:28:01 pm
I like stuff like that where you can make a stealth mage or something :) or a shady priest....... (wait a minute, i already did that!)