The Push to 50th

Saxif · 18029

Brigh

• Ravens Officer
  • Big Mouf
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #30 on: January 26, 2010, 03:10:42 pm
Might make a start looking on in the housing zone tonight then and see if I can build something using those SI quest rewards and the weapon we got - hopefully if we rvr some we should get some BP's to purchase ML's etc and also CL5 for the weapon

Brigh :D

Kilgour LVL 80 Gnome Rogue WOW
Kilgour LVL 70 BE Warlock WOW
Brigheiss LVL 70 Orc Warrior WOW
Brigh BR23 CR2 NC Planetside Gemini
Brigh BR26 CR3 TR Planetside Werner

Saxif

• Chief Navigator
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #31 on: January 26, 2010, 04:40:26 pm
Mine is pseudo done.  I have several awesome bits of gear and about 5 or 6 that although they completement each other could do with replacing, for example I have some +STR gear still, that defo needs to go.  However all my resists ave at about 23% now and I have big bonus's on my stats and my caps have been increased quite alot but I need some serious stat items to actually reach my improved caps now! (hint don't go mad on improving caps if you can't reach those caps ;p)

Does anyone know what +hits cap out at without raising the cap?

Sax.

<Currently thinking of something amazing to write ...>

Cernos

• Space Hamster
  • Administrator
  • Huge Mouf
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: January 26, 2010, 04:59:19 pm
At level 50 you can have +200 hits from items. You can extend this by a further +200 via hit cap increase, making for a potential total of +400 hits. However, getting that +400 without sacrificing other stats is probably another matter. But worth doing if you can because the bigger your hit point pool the more chance a healer can save you once they've spotted you taking hits. As I'm sure you know, half the problem playing a healer is the moment you see someones health bar drop suddenly their death is probably already sealed. So you either need a sixth sense or hope that your group mates have a big enough health pool they can take a few hits in the time it takes you to respond.

Saxif

• Chief Navigator
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reply #33 on: January 26, 2010, 05:02:21 pm
Pre-emptive healing ftw! (until you spunk all your mana!)

Sax.

edit - I should be online tomorrow evening!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 10:13:52 pm by Saxif »

<Currently thinking of something amazing to write ...>