DA:O

xann · 24255

xann

• Ravens Member
  • Loud Mouf
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: April 27, 2010, 11:19:52 pm
Thought i'd post this here instead of making a new thread.

I Downloaded a DA:O mod called Dragon Age Resdesigned awhile back from Dragonagenexus.com, it just changes a few npc looks. Virus scan a few days ago found it had a Trojan in it, Key loggers got my WoW details and resubbed a month on my card on April 18th, been using my 80ths to farm gold. Found this out yesterday and got control of the account, cleaned the trojan then changed everything, including my card details which i think they got too... Hopefully its all sorted...

Annoying

Cernos

• Space Hamster
  • Administrator
  • Huge Mouf
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: April 27, 2010, 11:54:55 pm
Urgh. Thanks for the heads up. Only just the other day I was tempted to download some mods for Mass Effect which change some visuals and stuff and then thought better of it. Glad I did. I hope you're all sorted out now.

Lasiien

• Ravens Member
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: April 28, 2010, 03:26:59 pm
Ouch, nasty Xan, sorry to hear that :/

Are the characters gear n stuff mostly intact or were they disappointed you had already pawned everything anyway in one of your previous attempts to scrape together 10g ? ;)

xann

• Ravens Member
  • Loud Mouf
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: April 28, 2010, 04:32:29 pm
lol, if i wanted some gold i just logged Carco ;)

No, my toons are all intact, not a things changed on them. Apart from the mats they farmed and left behind in my bags, bout 6k worth. They only got 3k gold off of the account b4 i took control, to my knowledge.

Cernos

• Space Hamster
  • Administrator
  • Huge Mouf
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: April 28, 2010, 05:30:22 pm
So you made a 3k profit? Sounds like you should leak your details to gold farmers more often :)

xann

• Ravens Member
  • Loud Mouf
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: April 28, 2010, 05:50:22 pm
They had farmed 9k worth of stuff actuly, only sold 3k's worth and got that off b4 i closed up, so made 6k profit :)

Lasiien

• Ravens Member
  • Ravens Officer
  • Da Post Farmer
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: April 29, 2010, 04:12:02 pm
zomg 6k? :) Been a long time since i played wow, as that sounds like quite allot to me!

xann

• Ravens Member
  • Loud Mouf
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: June 21, 2010, 12:29:25 am
Downloaded some more Premium Content, 400 points.

The Darkspawn Chronicles, you play as a Hurlock Vangaurd leading the darkspawn forces into Denerim, its prolly about 45min-1hr playimte on a reasonable difficulty of hacking and slashing with some cool Darkspawn types. Orges, Shrieks, Aplhas, Hurlock mages etc... Quite fun munching round as an Orge :)

Its nothing special, just lets you win with the Darkspawn basicly. You get to kill alll of the main companions (Ogrhen spawns by the Inn :P) as you work your way through the city, upto the castle where the Archdaemon is fighting Alistar, Morrigan and Leliana along with allies. You get to have the killing blow on Alistar! wooo!

It was quite fun, very short, and probably not worth it :)

Cernos

• Space Hamster
  • Administrator
  • Huge Mouf
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: June 21, 2010, 01:36:58 am
Probably worth it to kill Alastair :D